The York Plaid Throw blanket is made of 100% super-fine Merino wool (manages moisture better than other fibers). Sourced from a 180 year old family mill in Italy, and made in Lithuania.
- Merino fiber absorbs and retains up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and still feel dry to the touch
- True 4 season fiber: behaves similar to the skin as it naturally cools and heats as the body needs
- Naturally static resistant, no itch due to diameter of fiber and its flexibility
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent, tumble dry low.
- Due to the natural fiber content in this product, please allow between 5%-8% shrinkage of this item upon laundering. Shrinkage can be reduced by always washing in cold water and drying in low heat.
- Please refrain from using bleach or other harmful chemicals and detergents on fine linens.