Tempur-Ergo® Power Adjustable Base
Availability: Out of Stock
Take comfort to the next level, this upgraded adjustable base has pressure-relieving power. Featuring endless ergonomic positions, plus lumbar support for a more personalized sleep experience. Plus, USB ports, massage settings, and under-bed lighting.
- ADJUSTABLE BASE ADVANTAGE. Take complete control of your sleeping space with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for sitting, reading, working, or watching TV.
- PLATFORM BED COMPATIBLE. With the Zero Clearance Design, your base will easily fit inside a bed frame or on a platform bed with or without legs.
- SIMULATED WEIGHTLESSNESS. With the Zero Gravity preset, take the pressure off your back while you sleep—by elevating your head and feet to closely simulate weightlessness.
- LUMBAR SUPPORT. Extra support for your lower back, whether you're sitting up or lying flat. Can raise up to 6 inches.
- RELIEVE SNORING. Help relieve snoring for you or your partner with QuietMode™ Technology, which gently tilts your mattress to a position to help reduce snoring.
- SOOTHING MASSAGE. A massage for the lower back area, with three levels of intensity.
- USB & USB-C Ports. Recharge your device while you recharge your body with USB ports on each side of the base.
- UNDERBED LIGHTING. Navigate your bedroom at night without tripping or disturbing your partner with underbed lighting easily activated with your wireless remote.
- 4-WAY ADJUSTABLE LEGS. Adapt your bed to your ideal height at any time by shortening or elongating the adjustable legs on your base to flat, 3", 6", 9" or 12".
- WIRELESS REMOTE. Control your base with one-touch preset buttons to your favorite functions and CHILD LOCK. The soft-touch keys are backlit, so you can adjust in the dark.
- Split King & Cal King bases pair with split mattresses to provide two individual sleep experiences.
- Compatible with any corresponding size Pottery Barn bed, not compatible with headboards only.
- Your new foundation is protected by a manufacturer's 25-year limited warranty.
- To prolong the life of your fabric, protect from direct sunlight whenever possible.
- For spot cleaning, wipe area with a light damp sponge or vacuum with a soft brush attachment to remove particles.
- Keep at a minimum of 30cm (12 inches) away from direct heat sources.
- For deeper cleaning, blot liquid spills with a clean dry cloth. Wipe with a clean cloth dampened with warm water. Do not wet excessively. A soft bristle brush may be used to remove ingrained soil. Avoid scratching by gentle brushing. Wipe with a clean cloth dampened with warm water to remove residues after brushing.
- Dry in shade away from direct heat.
- White Glove Service: Items are delivered to your room of choice by appointment, then unpacked and fully assembled by a skilled two-person team. Includes packaging removal and recycling. Fee varies by location